Thursday 22 September 2011

My Life before M.E


What a week end that was 12 years ago, funny how I could remember every thing that happened when my memory is so bad now.

I had a new start, a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful childr
en a lovely house, part of the downstairs was our shop in which we both worked.
friends and family what more could one want .

The Grocery shop we owned had been very busy, on the Sunday it was only open till 1.00, then I would go with my husband on his 2nd job, coach driving we would get home at 10.30pm, it was a
long and tiring day, but, the beautiful weather had made it a pleasurable day.
We had walked hand in hand along the promenade for miles, the sea sparkled with the brilliance of diamonds in the bright sun, it was just a
magical day.
On the Monday I woke up late for my 2nd job, I grabbed my uniform and nurses hat and rushed to the Nursing home.
A Gastric bug was going round the Nursing Home and a lack of staff turned into a miserable day.
Unusually for me I was glad to get home, I loved my job and would normally not be thrown at all by such outbreaks, in fact I felt "not right" all week.

A week later still not "feeling right" we had our African Holiday filled with Walking, nature, culture, swimming and experiences all the things I truly loved doing.

Little did I know that life as I had known it would come to an abrupt end. Align Centre
M.E. strikes next post.........

No comments:

Post a Comment